Business Development Assistant (Asian Market)
• Assist in researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification and classification
• Assist in undertaking all business development leads across particular regions within the Asian Market.
• Reaching out to new or existing clients within the travel sector in the Asian Market
• Creating and maintaining relationships with clients over the phone
• Liaising with potential clients and converting them into active ones
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Support the team with in-depth Market research
• Support the Business Team with Data reporting and gathering marketing intelligence
• Perform other duties as assigned by the management team or as may be necessary
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Fluency in Hindi, Mandarin or Japanese would be considered an asset
• At least 2 years working experience in sales or marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Well versed in Word/Excel
Our growing business is in need of an experienced and resourceful International Business Development Assistant to develop and implement growth opportunities in new markets outside the Maltese market. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record for creating long-term value for organizations with experience working within the Asian Market. First and foremost, we’re looking for an individual who understands how to leverage real data and capitalize on business trends and opportunities. We’re looking for someone who is customer-obsessed and ready to solve the changing needs of our clients. Candidates should have strong communication skills.
• Start date: To start as soon as possible
• Last application date: Hiring closes once a match is found, apply now.
• Location: You will be based in Mosta, Malta.